Thursday, September 22, 2011

Linkin Park Concert, Jakarta 210911

Actually, i was not on the crowd at that time,, Jakarta is more then 900 km from my town,, so I can't tell you the stories,, but as Linkin Park loyal fans,, Their last concert should be in my blog... Hahaha..... #fatwague

Here're photos i took from another site :


Belum mulai aja udah crowd paraaahhh.... GBK

Chester on the stage..............

duo maut,,, Love Yaaoooooooo

Left-right: Hahn-chester-brad-mike,,where's pheonix???

Here he is...... Pheonix...................

Let's rockin GBK Jekarda..............

Holding on to what i haven't got.............

i wish be there......someday

i love new style by Hahn :D

Look..... Brad on the edge....... :D LOL

Wish u guys come back to Indonesia again,, and i'll prepare my self fot it,,,
Promisss..............

Pictures :
* Vivanews.com
*Detikfoto.com
*Bretypatisna tumblr

2 comments:

  1. take me with you at that time.. ;-P
    prepare my self, prepare do-it also (a.k.a duit) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Baby Boy Ultah Idea

Temanya masih dalam rangka ultahnya rayyan nih, Jadi karena segala keterbatasan tapi si emak nya ini tetep pengen ada moment yang tercaptu...